Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Miscellaneous

I head to my office this moring , there is a pile of papers in my in-box for ME - I skip it as usual , cuz I start my day blogging around...I hate to be interrupted by my Phonecalls ,boss, secretary , even the farash who keeps telling me his whole life story whenever he picks the waste basket !! and of course as he take s the basket he leave his unpleasant scent in my place ...gosh I ran out of candels I can not light my aroma jar :( .


There is something which I don't really like to see during my working hours ...when it is time for prayer ... there is a guy who takes of his Ghuttra and wonder around with his Gh7feya talking to everybody including me !!! I do not feel comfortable ...for some reason I think he should go directly (yetwtha/ yetyadad= An Islamic ritual before praying - to perform the ritual ablution), pray , when he's done he should wear his Ghuttra and deal with other work-mates ... I mean this is a work place don't feel home .

People Don't Misunderstand Me , my objection has nothing to do with praying at all or the ablution . I don't feel ok when I talk or deal with a work -mate who was in the early morning wearing his Ghuttra and then the same person wearing his Gh7feya only !!!




English : To wear , work , place
German : tragen , die Arbeit , der Platz

21 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 02, 2005 9:18:00 AM, Blogger MASS said...

hahaha wearing ghuttra is not comfy at all

ga7feya is easy,, even a truban is more comfy than a ghuttra

 
At Tuesday, August 02, 2005 3:36:00 PM, Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

What about caps or hats? Would you feel the same way too if someone was wearing it in the morning and took it off the afternoon? :P

 
At Wednesday, August 03, 2005 1:38:00 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

I have my opnions on this subject and I will not share :)

 
At Wednesday, August 03, 2005 3:35:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Hopless Poet :


I am not objecting the Guttra, and it is not about comfy or not ..I mean he is wearing Gutra and then took it off in working hours , walking in his Ga7feya and we have people around ...I mean even forign visitors ! does it sound ok ?

As answer for your 2nd Q... NO..He is free to wear what ever he wants .

 
At Wednesday, August 03, 2005 3:38:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

wild_mare:

I totally agree with you and this is what I meant indeed , but I not so good in explaining my view point !

and I may add one more thing ...I can not imagine a doctor wearing dishdasha in his clinic !

 
At Wednesday, August 03, 2005 3:46:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Purg :


Share them , free your senses and don't feel shy ?!

 
At Wednesday, August 03, 2005 3:46:00 PM, Blogger Blossom said...

Shopa :

I know what you're talking about ;)

Why can't you share , what is wrong with you people ?!!

 
At Thursday, August 04, 2005 7:35:00 AM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

Allah y3eenich =/

 
At Saturday, August 06, 2005 2:04:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

q8ibloger:


Is turban a kind of stiff ga7feya ?


:))

 
At Saturday, August 06, 2005 2:31:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Vintage :


LOL, that's pretty funny !

5 color striped socks ...me likey ;)

 
At Saturday, August 06, 2005 3:26:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Nunu:

Allah yesalmich dear

" C'est la vie"

 
At Saturday, August 06, 2005 3:29:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Wild_mare:

I'm glad that we are clear now :)

And yes a doc is the first thing that comes to mind regarding this issue .


Merci

 
At Saturday, August 06, 2005 3:36:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

q8_leo


I don't really undersatnsd why some people feel so home in public places ...you name it Leo...

Yes ga7feya is equivelant to pajamas ;)

 
At Saturday, August 06, 2005 10:34:00 AM, Blogger MASS said...

hahaha turban stiff ga7feya
NOOOOO :P

its like what sheikhs in pakistan and afghainstan usually wear

you know like a cloth thats rapped over the head and underneathe it is a ga7feya usually a stiff one

you know turban=3emama

 
At Saturday, August 06, 2005 10:35:00 AM, Blogger MASS said...

and hey i wear ga7feya with no ghuttra !!!

to the masjid or even with my jeans
its not like bijamas

in some coutries thats all they wear over their heads

 
At Monday, August 08, 2005 4:09:00 AM, Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

:s

 
At Tuesday, August 09, 2005 4:00:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

q8ibloger:

I think I wrote my comment but it's gone :/

Anyway..yes it is up to you wear it the way you want ..but that gu7feya guy looked so not business -like..if you know what I mean so it is different in his case !

And oh thanks for the calrification :)

 
At Tuesday, August 09, 2005 4:02:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Sponta:

hmmmmm.. yeah I know it is so0o0o :S

 
At Tuesday, August 09, 2005 6:39:00 PM, Blogger MASS said...

dont worry i get you

turbans rock !!

 
At Wednesday, August 10, 2005 2:17:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

m:

Well ...yes it's up to him..but that guy ..Gosh .. I mean was not ok , he was so I don't know ... the point is if he wanna deal with clients at work he better wear his Gutra !

Thanks for passing by :)

 
At Wednesday, August 10, 2005 2:21:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

q8ibloger :

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home