Thursday, July 21, 2005

I have been tagged by Namika :)

* Number of books I own:

I don't know but I have a lot !


*Last book I read:

A Doll's House by Henrik Ibsen


* Five books that mean a lot to me:

A Doll's House , Pygmalion and My Fair Lady by"George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950) , The Complete Book of Beads, Donna Kooler's Encyclopedia of Crochet and 101 Cakes & Bakes


*The book I am reading since long but could not finish:


بجعات برية - دراما الصين في حياة نساء ثلاث
I think cuz it boring and it is in Arabic , i could be done with other Arabic book but this one I don't really know !!!


*Phew* :)

5 Comments:

At Friday, July 22, 2005 1:03:00 AM, Blogger Namika said...

took you a long time to answer that blossom :p and if you noticed in my blog I tagged you again but it was about love and marriage this time.. waiting for your answers to that one ;)

 
At Friday, July 22, 2005 10:30:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Namika :

Yeah I know Ive been busy and I have to look through the books that I have to write them down !


Sorry for being late , and for the other your other tag I have in my draft it will be post soon !

Merci :)

 
At Monday, July 25, 2005 6:16:00 AM, Blogger Papillona ® said...

blossom
OFF the subject: I have a message on my blog about the campaign. you're name is there :)

 
At Friday, September 09, 2005 12:07:00 PM, Blogger Eva said...

Baj3at Barreyya ! i almost forgot that i did borow it to a friend - we used to be friends:S , wana kint garya already half of the book .. and now i can't tell her i want it back ;p , it's sooo boring but even so i wana read it till the end;p

 
At Sunday, September 11, 2005 3:53:00 PM, Blogger Blossom said...

actaully I still don't like it and can't even look at the book :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home