Saturday, July 09, 2005

Stoff !

What is wrong with people could fill a blog it self .

No normal person can go through life without periods of up and downs or irritaion with others. 2 years ago every thing others said or did irritated me . I think that phase is gone now . I started to look at the bright side , feel more happy and being just me no one else .

Most of the time I am in good mood like being a good kind person ( this is the real me
), so I start to be helpful and affectionate and having that big smile on my face :) . While some days I just sit in a corner , waiting to make an argument out of nothing ( I need a little twist !) So I head right to the super market to get some chocolate , drink a cuppa coffee or shopping !

.
.



"Life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get. Forrest Gump in "Forrest Gump" (1994) "
.
.
.
.
The way I see it , it is very hard to get what you want from others , I think if every person mind his business I would be just fine . Why should be easier for others to say what they want to say? Most people have different rules , thoughts and let's not forget personalities ....I don't know what I am really talking about , I think i took a different direction :P ...So what , it's MY BLOG ;p
.
.
.
English : Stuff ,To Talk , Different , Person
German : Stoff , sprechen / reden , andres , Person


25 Comments:

At Sunday, July 10, 2005 2:02:00 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

I liked this post ... it was deep and simple in the same time :)

 
At Sunday, July 10, 2005 2:17:00 AM, Blogger MASS said...

nice up date :P

i liked that movie so much
it was just amazing

 
At Sunday, July 10, 2005 6:08:00 AM, Blogger Papillona ® said...

I'm glad you were able to change some habbits.. it's good to change, once you know it'll help you go on in this messed up life ;)

sweetie, people's business is to bug you :) they'll never stop judging you untill.. forever. well..

C'est la vie

 
At Sunday, July 10, 2005 11:30:00 AM, Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

That is life! You bug and get bugged!

 
At Sunday, July 10, 2005 3:01:00 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

intresting!

 
At Monday, July 11, 2005 10:31:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

true faith:

Thanks dear :)


q8ibloger:

Yeah I liked it too , and I liked the chocolate part cuz it is so true, you can never predict what gonna happen next !

Thanks :)

 
At Monday, July 11, 2005 10:38:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Salted-caramel:

Sorry to hear that salty :(

 
At Monday, July 11, 2005 10:42:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Sarah :


Yeah , I think it's all about learning to face and deal with such people and never hide ...as you said they 'll never stop !

Merci :)

 
At Monday, July 11, 2005 10:44:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Hopeless poet:

Yeah , That's life and that's Kuwait



nunu:


:)

 
At Monday, July 11, 2005 2:41:00 PM, Blogger MASS said...

you can know people by their shoes:P

 
At Monday, July 11, 2005 11:38:00 PM, Blogger Namika said...

That post had a point.. And I tell you it was a good point.

 
At Tuesday, July 12, 2005 2:36:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

q8ibloger:

Do you really mean that literally ?!

 
At Tuesday, July 12, 2005 2:37:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Namika:

Thank you ..i'm glad to hear that :)

 
At Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:42:00 AM, Blogger MASS said...

its an indication bass not like
a clear cut indicator of things

:)

 
At Wednesday, July 13, 2005 3:23:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

q8ibloger:

Aha got it :)

 
At Wednesday, July 13, 2005 3:37:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

wild_mare:


Yeah that's such a great treat ;)

 
At Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:30:00 AM, Blogger Equalizer said...

Mmmm What is this about? Chocolates? its very late at the office. Im sorry all I can think about right now is food (btw Im not fat!)

 
At Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:21:00 AM, Blogger lawyer said...

enshallaaaaaaaa dom smile:)
ana ba3ad amoot 3ala alkakaw
mn a7es enny methaygga or bad moood jabalt alkakaw

 
At Thursday, July 14, 2005 7:14:00 AM, Blogger Flamingoliya said...

i know what you're saying :)

 
At Thursday, July 14, 2005 10:52:00 AM, Blogger iamnasra said...

I have been here for a bit of time..but its good to be here...Hope all is well with you

 
At Saturday, July 16, 2005 3:09:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

equalizer:

Ok I think you're starving . That's alrighty . Yes part of this post is about chocolate :P


Oh , Welcome to my blog :)

 
At Saturday, July 16, 2005 3:15:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Lawyer:

Ajm3een sweetie :)


Yeah ,chocolate knows how to make ya happier and feel better ... It is always there !

 
At Saturday, July 16, 2005 3:27:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Dolphy :

Thank you dear ..oo inshallah we do our bests and never look back :)

 
At Saturday, July 16, 2005 4:10:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Flam:


I'm glad :)

 
At Saturday, July 16, 2005 4:13:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

iamnasra:


It is good to c ya here

Thanks for passing by :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home