Monday, October 03, 2005

" Ya '3areeb kon adeeb"

Arc D'Triumph built by Napoleon

I really like this photo , It makes me feel I'm there already :)

French people are so sweet , helpful and classy

Do I have to state facts ?! I'm a terrible writer , I can't organize my thoughts . So don't expect me to write a review ! Let the photo do the "TALK"

---------------------------

Mom and I had some errands to do last Friday, so we went out did our stuff ... when we were home my sister popped and she was so pissed off , I was trying to figure out what was going on and she said " There has been some strangers *two ladies* entered the house using the side door , without ringing the bell , knocking the door or even say something, they kept moving around in the halls " I was like " What the hell are you talking about ?! " my sister said that she'd heard some foot steps but she thought it was us !!! My sister shocked when she saw them and then one of them said " Hatha men Baita?! "

We live in a populated open area , I mean our house is not in a hidden block . Our house is a HOUSE is our home , is our privacy I mean it does look like a house big enough . There are cars parked under the shades , the lights are on ... There are people , HELLO ?!!

9 Comments:

At Monday, October 03, 2005 3:39:00 AM, Blogger Equalizer said...

LOOOL reminded me of the time we moved into our new house. We had people parking infront of the house with sketchbooks and cameras LOL. Some ladies just barge in as if it is shop and we are working there. The only thing missing was the price tags.

btw you shoud point out that this is the Arc D'Triumph built by Napoleon.

 
At Monday, October 03, 2005 3:57:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Equalizer:

Oh I have to write a whole post about people who park their cars infront of our house. I'm really pissed off !!!

"The only thing missing was the price tags" ee wallah !!!

Thanks for the info :)

 
At Monday, October 03, 2005 9:58:00 AM, Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Maybe they are 3abereen sabeel? :P
You should have offered them food and water :P

 
At Monday, October 03, 2005 2:05:00 PM, Blogger Mother Courage said...

LoL aham shay "hatha mn baitah"

 
At Monday, October 03, 2005 9:48:00 PM, Blogger Namika said...

so they just came to the house then asked who's how is it?!!!!! wierd

 
At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:12:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Dolphy:

Oh yeah that's what happened !!!

As for my younger sister , I think she was supposed to do something about it !!!

I don't really know what would I do if I witness the situation !

 
At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:20:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Hopless poet :


Eeven if they were 3abreen sabeel , they have to know their limits !

 
At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:49:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Mother courage :

"Shar el baleyatu ma yuth7ik"

I think they were trying to sound normal , ya3ni justifying their stupid behaviour !!!

 
At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:55:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Namika:


" Curiosity killed the cat "

 

Post a Comment

<< Home