Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Again it is almost 1:00 am . I'm reading some blogs . I'm not really bored ! you know I'm listing to this beautiful song Je t'aime the remixed one of Staracademy2 . Listen to it even if you don't understand it I'm sure your gonna like it .

I'm listening to it
Still listening ......
I'm so relaxed


Oh I can't believe that Saturday is off ... it is a bliss :-) well , i guess you know how it feels wroking from 7:00- 2:45 :-/ and doing nothing but working ,and do they expect us to work 7? hours . Any way I'm glad to have it off but I don't know what to do !!!



English : I love you
French : Je t'aime
German: Ich liebe dich

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 20, 2005 4:15:00 PM, Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Well I work from 6 am to 6 pm and 1 hour lunch in the middle! But most of the time there I am online and trying not to fall on the keyboard and sleep :P

Why do you blog at 1:00 am? What is so special about it? Why not 12:30 for example?

 
At Thursday, April 21, 2005 1:21:00 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

farisi : Doust al daroum

 
At Friday, April 22, 2005 2:50:00 AM, Blogger LiL ALiEN said...

nooni
عدل يالايطالي :P

Say "I love you" in more than 200 languages

 
At Friday, April 22, 2005 3:41:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Hopeless poet

Well, I just can not sleep even if i'm tired ! or may be there is a chemistry between and this time :-p
hmmm, I dunno !


nooni

'7eil '7ube ..... Lo0o0L


lil alien

Thank you I really luv the site :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home