Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Shabby Fashion

A lot of " Fashion designers " are appearing like truffle (fage3) , at first it made me happy cuz i felt that it is like a kind of new transformation , but it seems that they are over doing it ...
Think about this ( a lady who has no taste in fashion at all became a fashion designer and her sales lead her to have her own mash'3al) ... oh sorry i mean " atelle"or whatever the spelling is !!! What about all those designers who spend times to improve and study all about it ... It is ok to do it as long as you have the talent , but please don't show us your crab.... the best part of the story that they have customers, and those ladies and young girls are buying from them "HELLO" !


" Lawla al aswaq L barat a'sela3u" & " Wa le'nasi fema ta3shaqu mathahebun "

3 Comments:

At Friday, April 01, 2005 2:58:00 AM, Blogger Anti_Reason said...

Hello, Blossom;
Thanx for visiting my blog. This is my first visit, and I hope it will be the beginning of a beautiful friendship (quick: name this movie!).

I’ll document my impressions of the fashion industry in general in my “adventures” series, so stay tuned!

 
At Friday, April 01, 2005 10:06:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Hi anti_reason;

I thank you as well for reading my very first blog and you are welcome ... That's so sweet.... but i can't tell the movie unfortunately :-/

i'll be glad to know ur impressions about fashion industry , adventures and everything :-))

 
At Saturday, April 02, 2005 6:13:00 AM, Blogger Anti_Reason said...

Hello,Blossom;
Hint: the movie is one of the greatest love stories put on the screen. Check out my blog - its in my list for the greatest movies of all time!

As for what I think of the fashion industry: its not a good image, I'm afraid - kinda reminds me of another movie by one of my least favourite autor directors ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home