Wednesday, April 13, 2005

" JUST DO IT ! "

You can do it in different ways , you can do it to enjoy it , you do it when you listen to music , you do it in public (some don't) you just do it and u better do it now before it is too late ...
It's exercise , it has not only phyisical effect but also spiritual... which feels so good . unfortunately , a lot of people do not exercise , some think to have a pretty face is enough but i disagree with this, a firm and fit body is imoprtant too . I do not want to list facts about exercising , we all know about it and we all know how important it is but we don't do it .


What is your opinion about exercising in general and in Kuwait ?
Is there anything that bothers you about people who do not execrcise?and people who do?
If you are fit do you want your partner to be fit too?
Any comments on this topic are welcome. Thanks!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 13, 2005 2:33:00 AM, Blogger Jelly Belly said...

Well I wish I could be fit…unfortunately I fall into the lazy population of people...
But I hope I will get the inspiration to go to the gym and be more active...because I don't like the feeling of being lazy and a slob because it only leads me to depression.

By the way nice blog :)

 
At Wednesday, April 13, 2005 2:51:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Thank you jelly belly you are welcome , I like yours too :-).

Regarding the exercise , It will be so hard at first but once you are involved you will feel better . I believe that everyone should have some time to exercise not for the sake of weight loss but for the spirit .. it makes you feel good and confident .

Good luck for everybody

 

Post a Comment

<< Home