Sunday, April 10, 2005

Saying No At work

It has been six months sinceI got my job, I am happy with it but I never thought that this is what I'm gonna end up with , I know I still have some time to make other new decisions, but I am involved now and I don't want to take the risk jumping from one place to another .
It is good to be surrounded with different kinds of people good , bad ,witty ,silly, cheerful ,shallow,geek ,pathetic, smart ...and the list goes on . It is just that I had to expect the unexpected I was shocked by the behavior and attitude of some people . They steal my ideas ...O.K my ideas don't rock that much but they are my ideas and they also plagirizing them :( , they refer'em to themselves ( not only employeesbut also bosses !) , I've been through a lot unpleasant situations which made me hopeless . I've learned to say the miraculous "NO" it's a two letter simple word but has a magnificent effect , I still don't say NO directlty I indicate my refusal ;-) some people are too stupid to understand or perhaps they pretend not to understand to get their work done !! I believe that I need more time to learn saying NO for an answer .



No : English
Nein: German
Non: French

7 Comments:

At Sunday, April 10, 2005 4:17:00 AM, Blogger بومريوم said...

فى اشياء نكرهها او مو من طباعنا بس لازم نسويها..
خصوصا فى الشغل..لازم شوية نحاسه
الطيبه الزايده مو مستحبه باماكن العمل..
و الشى اللى تعلمته لازم الانسان يبرز شغله

و دوام الحال من المحال:)

 
At Sunday, April 10, 2005 8:19:00 AM, Blogger LiL ALiEN said...

نسيتي
Nahee بالهندي

 
At Sunday, April 10, 2005 12:31:00 PM, Blogger Blossom said...

بومريوم:

Yes you have a point , i got to stop this and improve myslef , but it is endless cuz whenever i want to approve a project by the boss in this case i must put his name and praise him with colorful and unreal stuff ... know what !? i know nothing about lip service ...




Lil alien:

LOL, you're funny ... and u may add if u know any more "NO"s ;)

 
At Sunday, April 10, 2005 1:45:00 PM, Blogger Sowhat said...

Hey I have the same problem here. .

i find saying no is very difficult.. but you know what as life become tight you will find saying No become easier and easier ..

any way :) nice blog by the way

 
At Sunday, April 10, 2005 2:22:00 PM, Blogger Blossom said...

Sowhat

you are most welcome to my very first "simple" blog :-)


yes it is so true ... but it is a time matter in order to the "NO" word


Thank you

 
At Tuesday, April 12, 2005 12:16:00 AM, Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

It is not that hard to say NO, the hard thing is to back up that NO with solid reasons!
Good luck with your work.

 
At Tuesday, April 12, 2005 2:31:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Hopeless poet :

Wise answer , and yes i think it should be said in the right moment and for the soild reasons .

Thanks for your support and you are welcome :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home