Saturday, December 24, 2005

Random Thoughts !

Life is full surprises ! Duh
.
.
.
24
.
.
.
I hate you - You know who you are !
.
.
.
I've got the Power - Yes , I'm blossoming
.
.
.
It is time to think about me - ME
.
.
.
Megalomania
.
.
.
Oh, it's raining
.
.
.
Shopping
.
.
.
Anger
.
.
.
24
.
.
.
So ...it is almost 2006 hmmmm.... still unable to speak to write or post ... but when I think about it i mean 2005 I hate it but I like what I've done so far in 2005 ... I had the gut to do it and yes I did it *( N-JB and FT- Ingc ). My language is so weak I can not express what I have in my mind :P I just need a push a little push ... I better read more often ... Kick some butts too ... and am not gonna keep my eyes shut !
I don't know what is going on I'm stuttering ..ich habe keine Lust ...
.
.
* I made up this abbreviation..it doesn't exsist !

6 Comments:

At Saturday, December 24, 2005 2:25:00 AM, Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

g'luck hon =}

 
At Saturday, December 24, 2005 7:56:00 PM, Blogger Namika said...

ahh blossom, are you alright? but I am glad that at least you posted again :)

 
At Sunday, December 25, 2005 11:13:00 AM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

Hope 2006 be a better year for you ;*

 
At Tuesday, December 27, 2005 12:58:00 AM, Blogger جنة الحواس said...

24 ..Yeah .. 24 ..I know how it feels ..
Same here ..:P

Next Tuseday ..24 !


Tra u've been missed ..

You should come back with the coming .. :)

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2006 12:06:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Sopnta:

Thanks sweets


Namnika:

Am doing ok ...Thanks sis

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2006 12:10:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

nunu:

Ajma3een ya rab ;*


Broke:

Oh dear ...so you share my sorrow :/

el 3omor kella

I miss ya too ;*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home