Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I've been tagged Judy Abbott :)

Seven things I plan to do :

1- Work on my project
2- Start my own business
3- lose weight
4- Shopping
5- Learn more languages
6- Get rid of my contact lenses
7- Exercise more often


Seven things I can do :

1- Stay awake for a whole day
2- Baking and cooking
3- Swim ( Yes , I can swim now )
4- Walk for 5 hours
5- Speak German
6- Dance
7- Discussing different stuff



Seven things I can't do:

1- Can't eat mayonaise ( I just can't stand the smell)
2- I can't look in the eye or I get confused if someone look in my eyes :/
3- Say NO
4- Stop smiling
5- Stop eating chocolate for more than 2 days
6- Finish my project
7- keep my weight still for a whole month


Seven things I say most often :

1- Men sidjech ! Tabeen el sidj !
2- Come on !!!
3- No way
4- *Sehr Schoen ( Very beautiful...I say this for stuff I like or people etc)
5- *Schoenes Gesichte ( beautiful face ..ya3ni cute , 7elow )
6- Shino el '3ada el yoom
7- SORRY !!


Seven people I want to pass this tag to:

Feel Free to tag your self :)



* Words I say In German Language


13 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 3:33:00 AM, Blogger Alice in Wonderland said...

Hi, read your blog…found it interesting. Check out my blog http://tycoonbabe.blogspot.com/

 
At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:02:00 AM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

Yeah I do say sorry a lot!!

 
At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 8:49:00 PM, Blogger Mother Courage said...

how do we pronounce the gernam words ? same its written ?

 
At Thursday, October 27, 2005 2:55:00 PM, Blogger Blossom said...

Tycoon:

Welcome ..I will check yours !!!

 
At Thursday, October 27, 2005 3:03:00 PM, Blogger Blossom said...

Nunu:


So ...I'm not the one and only :P

 
At Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:24:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Mother courage:

German words are pronounced as written ...I don't know how to explain !!! it was easy to learn !

 
At Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:28:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Badoor:

Just thought of learning another launguage ... it was my minor at collage !

 
At Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:33:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Ms.Milk

WEll it's a long story but am gonna make short ...I studied the primary school in Germany...I have some German classes...then I improved my German in Kuwait University

 
At Saturday, October 29, 2005 1:23:00 AM, Blogger Equalizer said...

Mmmmm constant binge eating and constant excersizing .....so who is winning the battle? :p

btw I need to try your Schoenes Apfel Kuchen :p

 
At Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:41:00 PM, Blogger Blossom said...

Ok I'm not pretty sure but I guess constant excersizing is doing just fine :P

AS for the Schoenes Apfel Kuchen ...I must say Nice try and I mean it . Be my guest to taste it :)

 
At Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:44:00 PM, Blogger Blossom said...

ms.Milk:


Yes NO Mayo ... it is a long story I might post it soon :)

 
At Tuesday, November 01, 2005 3:40:00 PM, Blogger Baroque said...

wow ;)

 
At Wednesday, November 02, 2005 1:16:00 AM, Blogger Blossom said...

Charisma:

Welcome to my blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home