Saturday, November 11, 2006

To whom it may concern !

.
Koeln, Germany
.
.
.
.
.
I don't really know how to start this post , not cuz I have not been blogging ... well you know who you are ... I'm not gonna reveal the reason .. but I don't really know .. shall I thank you ?! Shall I just get mad ... and feel so stupid ?! Ah .. okay that made me feel so stupid !
.
.
Well , all what I can call you a Decent Theif .. okay guys I don't know if they do exsit ? hmmm do they really exsist ?!
.
.
Thank you for being such an honest theif :/

3 Comments:

At Friday, November 17, 2006 11:10:00 AM, Blogger Mozart said...

one of the most beautiful cities in the world ....

 
At Saturday, December 23, 2006 2:46:00 PM, Blogger Blossom said...

I agree with you Mozart ... it's my fave ...well, but not the people :P

welcome to my blog :)

 
At Tuesday, December 26, 2006 7:15:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey,
We, Ali & Musaed, would like to invite you to our podcast ... at
www.deera-chat.blogspot.com
Deera-Chat is a weekly podcast about our lives in Kuwait ... so check it out ... and then let us know what you think at
deera.chat@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home